kirby flash WIP kirby flash WIP

Professional quality animation, fluid movement

This is incredibly awesome. THe animation is amazingly fluid for NG and the music choice is great. I LOVE the fight scene. It is one of the most dynamic and fluidly animated scenes I've ever seen in a video game parody. Bravo.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Great flash, FANTASTIC social commentary

It is so interesting, and epic. The scope and unique elements of the world you created are so vivid. I wonder, is this somehow a commentary on how homoseuals are treated, because it definitely seems that way. The political and ethical questions the series evokes are very deep and could work for any persecuted groups or starcrossed lovers. Excellent work. I also loved the music.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

FIshy is right, the animation was good, bad humor

Guys even though the animation was great, this video is horrible. Fishy isn't being a dick because he is right. I know some people can't stand having their insipid fun ruined, but his is horrible. Look at the ending, it is incredibly serious and sad. There is WAY to much incongruity for it to be funny. Suicide is horrible and promoting it as funny is even worse. So don't do the whole, "It's Amarikah ah can do wat evar the hell ah want tah!" bullshit, because if you don't think this concept is going to far, you don't believe in the ethics that make america what it is. Don't say jeez, because thishas the potential to encourage someone to commit suicide. Just because humor is LEGAL doesn't make it ACCEPTABLE. Abortion is LEGAL. Capital punishment is LEGAL. Using the N word is LEGAL. But you know what, you are the real dick here claymore, because you know what, SUICIDE isn't LEGAL. SUICIDE isn't GOOD. This video (intentionally or not) spits a big lugee in the face of every severely clinically depressed person in the world. You can't make a joke about killing someone else, and have nothing happen, but this bizarre crap could easily push someone over the edge. If fishy is a dick for standing up for common courtesy and sensitivity then you a more than a dick for defending unethical suicide jokes. I would vote this ten for quality of graphcs, but I give it a 3 on pure principal.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

OK, but a couple of the entries were worthless.

Stamper's was a pile of crap and so was the one the appears i the load screen. The smoking ones and Lazymuffin's were great though.

Army Men 2 Army Men 2

Cool stopmotion, um... are you dyslexic?

I wantedto know because you misspell a lot of word in your titles. Like using "there" instead of "their" and also "soljure" instead of "soldier". You are pretty good at stop motion though I think your editing needs work. Like, when the timeline is paused at one image for 12 seconds. That is Ok when it i significant, but often you do it at unnessessary times. It seems like the video is lagging, but I can tell it isn't. Also, the pauses really screw up the pacing, which makes it more boring than I think it should actually be. If you save photos in PNG they don't appear as pixilated. If you just do that I think you will hav some really awesome stop motion. My potential greatness senses are tingling. 3 Hypothetical Pancakes out of 5 (4 if refined a bit more).

Wriggle responds:

"SOLJURE" boy tell em!

Engineered Engineered

Another masterpiece from Pro Fate and Doyvid

I am amazed at how profound this is. You don't see flash like this every day on NG... unless you onl watch Pro-fate's videos that is. It is a great addition to his spectacular portfolio. The design of the film is solid and the story is heartbreakingly poignant. The graphics and animatiopn ae also awesome. I was very impressed by the sound work as well. Doyvid really outdid himself. Congrats on bing responcibl for such a wonderful achievment and thank for another amazing contribution o the portal. I give this 5 Hypothetical Pancakes out of 5.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Greatness once again prevails!

Awesome work typequeen, this is a historic flash moment!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

This could be a show on Adult Swim

I loved the artwork.Especialy the way you did the windows of the building on the menu. The red and black color scheme was cool without being inaccessable or depressing. The comedy was hilarious. Also it contained a ton of great animation. This is an extremely good submission. We could only expect such great work from the Swain. You know, I meant that he would only do good work and never bad work. No offense Adam Philups or Kelli Davis!

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

I can't believe I got to be one the 1st to see it!

This deserves an academy award. No, I am serious, this is Oscar material. Yo could be the next Bill Plympton dude. I was incredibly inspired by this animation. The quality and beauty of it are astounding. You also have a veryinfectious art style. Yo really need t consider trying to sell this to MCR. I truly believe they would use this as a re-issue video. ANYONE who is reading this shuld not pain themselves anylonger to miss out on this fantastic example of tallent and ingenuity. I want to achieve this one day with my work it that is possible. I want to see this in the all time top fifty. I could not possibly have expected to have seen this when I clicked the WATCH button. Thank you for creating this amazing work of art!

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

Good design, concept, but animation needs work.

What I dislike a lot is when an artist has a great style and story, but relies on puppet and tween animation for their work. When you resort to that, you put yourself in a category of animators that has undertones of lazyness and lack of vision. This is by no means, a bad flash. I am just stating that it good be greatly improved by the simple addition of frame-by-frame animation. For yor artistic abilty, tweening just limits your work. The animation turns out cheesy and forgettable. Also, using multiple forms of animation and especially ones like FBF, that require hard work, will help you become a better artist. These are just a feww quibbles. I found this to be enigmatic and fascinating. If anyone reading is a fan of sci-fi and free NG sound effects, this is th flash for you.